For effective elimination of insects infestation, we use a combination of repellents like abamectin, cyfluthrin, permethrin, and many more.
Our 2 step procedure targets adult bed bugs, cockroaches, and eggs within 15 days. Treatment will be customized after thorough inspection after our 1st visit.
● Dispose of old cartons, newspapers, and other damp items.
● Washing of bed sheets, cleaning of warm clothing, and cushion covers.
● Toys need to be washed separately in hot water.
Termites are one of the most widespread and destructive insects that invade the home or office setup. They cause extensive damage to wooden structures. Once they manage to infiltrate any building, they attack all types of wooden objects or surfaces that come their way.
They have a voracious appetite and could eat away furniture, books, and fabrics, amongst other things. Furthermore, they have the ability to multiply very fast. Even a small colony of termites could grow many times its sizes within days. For these reasons, termite infestations can be particularly destructive and could cause significant damage to all things wooden.
As termites create tunnels under the surface of the object they attack, eating away from the inside, combating their infestation is particularly difficult. Only the pest control professionals, with the correct approach and through targeted treatments, could deal with a termite infestation.
Early detection is critical to control the spread of termites effectively. Therefore you must be aware of the signs and symptoms of termite infestation. Once you detect the presence of termites in your home, immediately call the pest control service. Timely intervention could minimize the damage caused by these tiny yet destructive crawlies.
● The presence of cracks and holes in the wood could be the first sign of termite infestation.
● Hollowed-out timber is another telltale sign of termite infestation. They eat the wooden structures from the inside, thereby leaving only a thin veneer of wood.
● Wooden surfaces that are easily damaged. You just need to place a finger on the wooden surface. If it leaves a print on the surface and a powdery substance on your finger, understand that termites have attacked the wood.
● Windows and doors that are difficult to close also point to a termite infestation. Apart from eating it, termites also leave their excrements in the wood, which retain external humidity. It could cause the material to swell, thereby preventing proper closure.
Termite infestations can be particularly hard to get rid of. Therefore professional pest control is the only remedy to eliminate them effectively.
If you suspect a termite infestation, reach out to us; we can help you. A quick and straightforward inspection by our pest control professionals could confirm their presence. Once their presence is confirmed, we can offer you personalized and reliable treatments and solutions to permanently eliminate the problem.
Insects like cockroaches, ants, Silverfish, etc., are not just the sight of disgust or scare but also pose serious health risks. Unfortunately, these insects are known for their ability to reproduce quickly and infest every room in the house. Moreover, their ability to survive is very high, and therefore it is not easy to eliminate them without the right products and the correct pest control solutions.
Pest Control Care India staff comprise a pool of skilled and experienced professionals. They periodically participate in training programs to keep their skills up-to-date. We believe that regular training is absolutely essential to innovate our insect control techniques and methods.
Pest Control Care India offers professional treatments to check the infestation of insects in the home or work environment. We carefully analyze the extent and type of insect infestation; then apply the most suitable solutions to eradicate the infestation permanently. Furthermore the assessment of possible risks and dangers to health, products and materials, and the environment are included in the careful planning of insect control.
Insect infestation requires immediate action to ensure a timely solution to the problem, thereby minimizing the spread of the infestation and health risks associated with these insects.
● Presence of black cockroach droppings about a millimeter wide around the corners, edges of the wall, or in the kitchen area.
● Stains or marks on surfaces and in the joints between wall and floor.
● Unusual signs of damage on packaging and food.
● Even after thorough cleaning of the house, a persistent presence of unpleasant odor could also point to insect infestation.
Pest Control Care India intervention begins with an in-depth inspection of the property. Our experts carefully look for the typical signs of the infestation to identify the potential nesting places of the infesting species.
Once the infestation is identified, our professionals apply specific treatments, depending upon the type of species, to completely eradicate the infestation.
Through the targeted use of physical or biological processes or with insecticides like Pyrethrums and Pyrethroids, our team effectively combats and eliminates harmful insects such as ants, cockroaches, flies, bed bugs etc. Borates, Diatomaceous Earth, and Fipronil are also administered if the infestation is more widespread. Moreover, we adhere to careful selection of the ingredients, technically correct application, and supplementary preventive measures to effectively cull the insect population.